About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 1, 2012

Dream about my grandma K.

Whew, i had some dreams from God last night. I had two vivid ones and i usually don't have that. I will start with the first one. It started out i was back at my house with my family and grandma K and grandpa came down to visit. I saw that grandpa was looking up something in the bible and i asked, hey grandpa what you looking up, and he kept telling me, I'm not telling you. I thought that was weird. So i went to mom, and i asked mom what is grandpa looking up. Mom wouldn't tell me, so i did a playful torturing to get it out, and she still wouldn't give it. So, i just left it be. I go back into the living room and i was watching this show, while grandpa was still looking it up, but grandma was acting peculiar. I had this awful feeling grandma was going to die. She wasn't acting herself, and she asked i think dad, she wanted to go home. So, she goes home, while grandpa is still with us. Not five minutes later, mom gets a phone call from her brother, Dan. Saying that grandma died. Mom just sat there, quiet and just saying mhm and had the phone away from her ear. She breaks the news to us, saying grandma died. I was bawling my eyes out, asking questions. Did she die peacefully or was it painful, and i didn't get an answer at all. Grandpa wasn't affected by it at all,which i thought was odd. And everyone else wasn't affected at all, just only me. After that, i see that grandpa was on this weird website, and he was idle for so long, and it popped up weird things. A few things said, power, greedy, and others, but the others are cut out now. 


I woke up crying and shaking and i couldn't really breathe at all. I had this sinking feeling that maybe grandma died last night, but i don't know. This is my second dream i had that my grandma died. But this one is different than what happened to my grandma Q. I still don't know what God is telling me, but all i do know is that grandma will die. If not now, then later on. This one is so different than the one about my grandma Q. Who knows what will happen. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment