About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 27, 2012

A few more questions about my lifestyle....


1.How to be happy in the lifestyle?

2.Do you know what total power exchange is?

3.Are you a child? Then why does your Daddy washes you, when you take baths?

4.Are you a sadistic in the lifestyle?

5.Love is pain?



How to be happy in the lifestyle... hm it's not that hard really. If your nature is in the lifestyle, and you have the right person to do the power exchange with, then you can be happy whenever you do this. To be happy, is to share things, to communicate well and you really need a lot more trust than you have in a vanilla relationship. If you have someone that is truly right for you, you can be happy no matter what.

Do you know what total power exchange is? I think i do know what it is. I do not do the total power exchange, but in some aspects i do. As in, you give yourself completely in the lifestyle. As in being you are a slave or sub in the bedroom, and in regular day stuff. I am a 24/7 slave but i do not do anything in the bedroom really. I do everything else. So, as you can see W/we do not do the total power exchange.

Am i a child? No, I'm not a child at all, but i do have child like qualities that will never go away. That is one reason why i am a Daughter/slave/fiancee to my Daddy/fiancee. But also i like being my child self, but i can be serious and take action when i need to. That is one reason why W/we do the Daddy/daughter thing.
 Then why does your Daddy washes you, when you take baths? That is simple really, as i am His daughter, there are things to do with that. And that is one of them. If you think about it, if your daughter was young, you would wash her, right? Well that is why He does that with me. But, also it is a reward for me as well. It gives me comfort and security when He does that.
 You see there are a lot of reasons why W/we do the things W/we do. It's just not for show or such, W/we do this each and every day. As this lifestyle is twenty four-seven, W/we do not have any breaks and such.

Am i sadistic in the lifestyle? I would say completely, no. I'm not a sadist at all. But, i do have times where W/we do switch and i do have a tendency of doing that. But that does not mean I'm a sadist all the time. I am the masochist and always will be.

Love is pain? Hm on one level it is, but then another level it is not. Let me see if i can explain this correctly. Being a masochist on one level it is love. You taking the pain for you Master or Mistress is a sign of love in it's own way. It is bearing the punishment or so for them. So it shows that you love them and they love you. Then on another level it isn't. It just shows you how much you can take the pain, and not really a love thing at all. Plus if your Master or Mistress does it just for fun, then how is that love at all? You see, there are many levels to this and it gets complicated more and more, as you try and get into the person's mind, who is in this lifestyle.

I hope you enjoy my questions that i have tried to answer completely and honestly. Enjoy and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment