About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 18, 2012

Ignorant people and their close mindedness....


chi:hey u have yahoo
me:?
chi:can we chat there?
me:hi, okay but i dont cam
chi:well..u have a picture of urs right?...dats enough!
me:no
chi:what kinda slave u are?
me:a slave who is owned and engaged
me:why
chi:Owned!!...owned by whom dear?
me:my fiancee
me:why
chi:so..what kinda job does the master makes the slave to do?
me:work wise, looking but also im a domestic slave and W/we do, Sadomasochism
chi:so u are a domestic sex slave?
me:no sex
chi:well, u like receiving pain and he like giving u pain...and more pain can he give than brutal sex?
me:like i said, you need to read
me:there is no sexual power exchange between U/us
me:it is pure power exchange
chi:well....
chi:why not sexual?
chi:u are a girl...dont u have an urge for it?
me:no
me:i hate sex
me:as to why nothing sexual
me:anyways brb
chi:and ur master being a guy...will he want to remain virgin all life?
me:why are you being so ignorant?
chi:well...jus trying to know more from u..
me:well the way you are going, is a bit annoying
me:please stop with the stereotypical stuff
chi:what kinda roleplays do u like?
me:dont do role play
me:again, another stereotypical thing
chi:are u a girl?
me:last time i checked, yup
me:lol why is that so important though
chi:well......some girls do have a dick....shemales
me:still gender is not really important
me:it's how their pesonality is
me:personality
chi:ahaaa really!
chi:then why did u chooose a male as ur master...why not a girl?
me:because i fucking at Domme's
me:they are so fucking fake
me:duh
me:at least with some Dom's they are true
me:i love how you trying to say that gender is important. not going to work

I really hate ignorant people. And this person is one of them. So, out of nowhere in a chat room he decides to pm me. Already asking for pics or cam. Why i state each time, i do not cam and such, because it goes against my rules. 


As the conversation went on, i figured out this dude was a teenager. Gotta love how they try and say they are so age when you can tell by their writing, what age they are. As it went on, he kept spouting stereotypical stuff. Which annoys the hell out of me. 


There is one way of asking about the lifestyle and then another by being so ignorant that you think you know everything in the lifestyle, by all the cliche stuff that some people do. In it, he kept repeating sex slave. As i state with everyone i am not that. 


There are many different types of slaves, not just a sex slave. Yes, most will be a sex slave but not all. So if you are going to talk to me, you need to learn that there are different things out there, other than what the Internet and fake people say. 


The dude was getting on my nerves,saying that gender is important and etc. All because his preference is fucking a girl. Like i state, i don't care what the person is, i go by personality. Which most people think that is bizarre as it is. And i knew what he was up to. He was trying to say his points are right and mine are wrong. 
 I hate when people try and say they are right in everything and what i say is just wrong, no matter what. But with that, i just blocked the dude because he was just trying to start stuff. Anyways, enjoy the pm. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment