About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 7, 2012

An interesting question.....


its anything different be4 u owned??
before hand, yes a lot of things were different

Someone asked me this question, and my answer was, yes it was very different. they wanted me to list somethings, so i did. Most things were things i was destructive was, before i ever met Daddy.Most of them, are not of the lifestyle, but it is what it is.

Before i met Daddy, i was pretty big. I never liked my weight and i didn't know why i was gaining so much. Also with that, i was dealing with cutting, a slight eating disorder, always thinking low of myself and negative thoughts all the time. I was being abused.

When i met Him, it has took five years, to get rid of almost all of that. I am half the size now. I feel way better about myself and i think positive. I do not cut at all, and I'm still getting my eating problem down, but most of these things are gone.

With Daddy's help and with being in the lifestyle, it has made me a better person. Most people don't want to see it as that, but for me, i will always see it being better than a "vanilla" lifestyle. But for me, that doesn't mean other people are very happy with their life and what not. Each person has their own choices and lifestyles they live. I was merely pointing out, what i thought and what i went through in that time.Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment