About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 28, 2012

Irritating people who accuse me of things...


me:what is wrong nate?
Nate:doesnt matter ash
me:hm okay
Cool:ash they both like each other
me:hm
me:funny way of showing it
Coy:< Agrees with Ash.
Cool:ash advise them sumthing
me:well they should talk it out with one another in private, and from there to not have any drama and such
Cool:lol ash.....
Coy:I woulda said somethin different
me:well it's true
Coy:lmao
me:if they cant handle it
me:then they should both leave
Nate:yea kick me
me:how about kick both
me:that would solve it
me:end of drama and story
Cool:lol ash
Coy:If you kick him he will be all over wire saying he's gonna commit suicide
Coy:and saying she made him want to do it
me:well let him
me:this place has enough drama as it is
Cool:lol carla
Nate:turned on me have u slave ?
me:shessh you escape places to get away from drama
me:hm how have i
me:i dont like people
me:saying they are going to kill themselves
me:all because of stupid drama and to get a reaction
me:dont like it
me:then leave
Nate:thats how u have turned on my slave and to think u and i was getting on just fine i guess i was wrong
me:im not really in the mood to be playing these kind of games
me:im not your slave for one
me:reword your stuff
me:but i just came in here to chit chat
me:and i even asked what is up
me:and yet you do this
me:so i havent turned or anything
me:but go ahead and accuse me of anything i really dont care
me:i got enough stuff going on at this so called place im at
me:but anyways
Cool:ash chill
me:i am
me:but i dont like people saying things that are not true about me
me:and im not going to shut my mouth on that
me:i have to keep my mouth shut on a lot of things at my so called place
me:it's just not who i am
me:but like i said, anyways
Coy:Me to
me:what is everyone up too

You have to know who i am, in order to know why this conversation even got started. I just went into the chat room because a friend wanted me to. And then i see all this drama. I hate drama to the very core and i told them, look resolve it by going to pm or shut it and leave. Of course a so called friend thinks i back stabbed him and such. 


That is one thing that will get me really pissed. Is by saying something that is so untrue and you do it in public. I wouldn't of gotten so mad or annoyed if it was in pm, but i will still bring it up. But with this, i really hate people attacking me, after someone wanted me to give advice and on top of that saying i back stabbed or that i have turned on people. 


With the guy in this who accused me of that very thing, i thought was a friend. I guess that is one reason why I'm so pissed and annoyed right now. But with that i try giving him a chance to back it up and to prove that i did that. And he didn't really give me an answer, so i went off on his ass. I will not back down on this at all.


A lot of people who know me will say this is one of my greatest pet peeves in the world. I do not accuse people of things, unless it is true. So why would i want them to spout lies about me and have others to try and agree with that? I do not like being ganged up on, and etc. All that will do is make me really bitchy, as of now. 


But, with this, i came into the chat room to just chit chat. Not to have any drama going on, as there is a lot of stuff in my real life that is going on, that i haven't really talked about. So with all of that and then this, it just made me explode. And on top of that i have someone telling me to shush it. I don't think so. I will not shut up on something like this. 


If you have a problem with it, then deal with it, as i stated in the conversation. Things that pissed me off, i say right to their faces, as to why i hate them and such. I do not expect people to agree with me or anything. These are my opinions and if you don't like it, you can talk about it, but I'm not going to change the fact that i said anything about it. 
 See that is another thing that makes me so angry. Is someone trying to shut me up on something like this, i will strike out at them as well. I have to be quiet on every little thing that is going on in the real world, so why should the Internet where i try to escape for a bit, and then you try to tell me to shut it, it's not going to happen at all. That is the main reason i come on the Internet. Is to get things off my chest and to actually talk and be who i am.  But anyways, enjoy the conversation and what i have to deal with almost on a daily basis. Enjoy and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment