About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 7, 2012

People thinking im just a whore, got another thing coming.

Ruh: show me ur face plz
Ruh: i miss u '
me: i cant do that
Ruh: why?
me: i keep telling everyone why. yet no one listens
me: i think this time, you need to guess
Ruh: i can pay
me: im not a whore, who needs money
me: dont do that
Ruh: what u do 4 living ?
me: that is none of your business
me: but thanks for thinking im a whore
Ruh: u welcome
Ruh: do u from nudists chat ?
me: and you are off the list
Ruh: why ?
Ruh: i m 2 from true nudists
me: well lets see. you think im a whore and what not
me: so yea, good bye dumb ass

Gotta love dumb asses, huh. Well today, i got this pm on my yahoo messenger. It was going  just fine until he started asking if i take money to show my cam. So, i told him, look I'm not a whore nor am i willing to show my cam and such. 


And i said in a sarcastic way, thanks for calling me a whore though, and he says welcome. All that does is makes me really mad. He asks if I'm a nudist. I'm not sure where this dudes thinking was at, but he had to be blocked immediately. 


But i don't get what is wrong with people today. First i get called a whore and then in another pm, i get called a drug person. I have my days where I'm called things, and i guess today they picked all days. 


People love messing with me around my time of the month. They think, hey lets mess with her and such. I don't play well when I'm hurting a such. Anyways, Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment