About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 18, 2012

People thinking they are entitled to things....


bil:gy?
bil:or girl?
me:what do you think
me:can you talk a little bit more before adding
bil:well first of all
bil:you are from TN
bil:and I love the accent
me:well i dont have my accent anymore lol
me:never really had it in the first place
me:and i dont live there anymore
bil:serious?
me:yes
bil:well
bil:I bet you still have an accent
bil:after all I am from London
bil:so compared to me yea
me:maybe a northern one
bil:oh?
bil:I dont know
bil:where are you now?
bil:are you single?
me:no, engaged and owned
bil:oh
me:yea
bil:well ok
me:lol why the well
bil:because you sound nice
bil:I wanted to get to know you better
bil:seems pointless
me:can still be friends
bil:thought you were single
me:lol now why would i be single
me:and why do people always get so hm what's the word i looking for
me:i guess wanting things to be more than just friends
bil:yes
me:yea
bil:of course
bil:wanting to be more than friends
bil:I am not a nut
bil:a perv
bil:or anything
bil:friends?
me:? as i was stating when people hear i am engaged and owned, it's like oh and then leave. The only thing i am me:here for is friends. im not like most, who wants to be in a relationship, as i already have my soul mat
me:mate
bil:great
bil:if I had my soul mate
me:lol
bil:I would be talking with them
bil:and not waste time on here
me:well my Daddy is asleep
me:lol but of course people always assume that stuff
me:but think away

You gotta love people. Everyone on the Internet now a days, think they are owed things or they are looking for something. Like there has to be a gain to be on a site and etc. I really hate that about life. But with this conversation you can see what i mean by that. 


It was going somewhat okay, but one thing i don't like answering is obvious questions. You can hover over the id names and see what they are. Instead of asking, which in case i will give a snarky remark. With that, i hate evil intentions. 


I hate being paid compliments when i know what they want. As with this guy, it was to have a relationship and such. As with him asking if I'm engaged. It states that i am, which i did ask in a nice way, i guess. From there he gets all upset and such. 


This is where i get pissed. Where people think you have to gain something from being on a site or etc. Most people on wire club, are wanting to cyber, have a relationship or a fling. I am not there for that kind of stuff. As i put up a damn profile it states what i want, and that is friends. 


People cant read profiles as it seems. And with that, he gives me a remark like just friends or so. Well duh, i found my soul mate, i don't need to be looking for a relationship and i did ask, why does everyone think they are entitled to everything. And he gives a stupid answer. 


From there, i told him, i found my soul mate, and he states well if i found mine, i wouldn't be on here. Well good for you. There are reasons why i am on here. Like i said, i have trouble sleeping and Daddy sleeps pretty sound for the most part, so i stay up and be on the computer and like to chat to pass the time. 


I hate when people try to say, well if i had something i would do this, and try to rub it in my face. All it will do, is make me give you sarcastic stuff. But the reason i wanted to put this up, is to show you, how many people in one day, want something in return, and try to give petty compliments, as they think that all girls will fall for them. Anyways, enjoy. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment