About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 18, 2012

People trying to guilt me....


sp=stupid person

sp:whats up
me:hey, just chatting
me:and you?
sp:just realy bore
sp:bored
me:oh
sp:u have yahoo or skype?
me:i have yahoo, but i do not cam
sp:ok y?
sp:u shy?
me:because it goes against my rules
sp:o u haev rules?
me:yes, as my id states im in the BDSM lifestyle, there are rules
sp:o
sp:i got it
me:yea
sp:to bad i love to do what ever u wish me to do on cam
sp:if u want
me:lol i can do whatever i want. love how you are trying to rub it in my face though. nice try but it doesnt work that way.
me:and glad i dont
me:because i dont do what other people want

I don't get why a lot of people are trying to rub things in my face and try to get some kind of guilt and make me do things. So with this pm, this guy rubs it in my face, that since i have rules, that i can not be free to do what i want. I just love how they assume that i am not free at all and that i cant do what i want. 


And then go to say, well i wish you could do things with me. I have stated so many times, I'm not here for anything but friendship, but of course people don't understand that. They think i can bend the rules and do what they want, when they try to guilt me and twist things. 


All it does, is make me more cold towards them. I do not have any feelings to people like this. As i told the guy, I'm glad that i have my rules because i still wouldn't do the shit with him. Funny how people only talk to you, when they want something and not talk to you for the hell of it. People always think they are entitled things and i will not give in to it. 


As i stated to Daddy, yesterday, i am becoming more and more anti social. When out with Him, i become more aggressive towards everyone and i don't like people being in my space. That is one thing that will make me bite your head off. I have my space, and you don't see me, going into yours. So stay out of mine. And i think i am becoming anti social even on the Internet. It is kinda sad to think like that, but what good does it come from? I have been trying my best to find good people out there but seems like there are none. Sigh. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment