About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 3, 2012

People who makes it acceptable to ruin people's lives...


well, I'm pretty much pissed at the moment. Today wasn't a good day at all. So, I've been going on wire club, BDSM chat rooms, because i would love to have friends in the lifestyle, so i can talk and what not. But, today i see this. Mostly, newfie, as one of the people's id names is, said she wants to start shit with someone else in a different chat room. I sat there, at first didn't know what was going on. I see that they are switching their names over to old accounts they had and giggling the whole time. Then they go into the room, and start shit, and trying to ruin these people's lives.

Now, i am one, that does not take kindly to this. I have had my mother and others do this and i do not like other people doing this. If you do this, i see you as a low life, and i will cut all ties off. Period. So, i go in and i warn him of what was going on. And he told me it was okay, he could handle it. I truly hate people doing this to people. They think it is fun and games, when in reality if fucks up people's lives. And to me, that shows how much you care for other people and you have no chance in being my friend.

After that, i messaged one of the so called doms, to tell them, look of what is going on, and that I'm done with this. You need to keep your slave in check and etc. But i get back on today, and i see that they are both fucking whining, and in so many words, say that i am fake. And making it acceptable for people to ruin these people's lives.

All this does is inflate  my anger even more. I thought these people were actually nice and what not. But tonight i see what their true personalities are. They think it is acceptable to switch names, screw with people's lives yet call me a fake and try to out me. Yea, way to go people. None of these people know what my temper is. I will not take kindly to this at all.

Yes, the person in question, can be a jerk at times, but you know what, that doesn't give anyone the right to ruin people's lives. If you do this, I'm sorry, you are a low life who needs drama to entertain your fucking boring life. I'm still seething from this, because all it does, is bring up very bad memories and also, i see how these people are.

I already talked to Daddy/fiancee about this, and I'm done with people in the so called lifestyle on wire club. I am done trying to find friends on that site. All it is, is nothing but fakes who think they are in the lifestyle and think it is right to screw people up.

There are only a few things that will make you an automatic ex friend or whatever, and that is one of them. And with a few others. I don't get mad very easily as it comes to friends and what not. It takes time and good reasons to why i get upset. At the time, i thought it was right to go to the Dom, and not the sub of what the problem was. But, with them whining like little fucking children, i just change my mind.

You know, that was the reason i left the first time. Was because of all that shit. And i see it is going on again, with this. Fuck it. I am better at finding people who are true and not in the lifestyle, than people being in the lifestyle. All i have seen is fakes and wanna be's, yet of course they want to label me that. They can all they want, i don't really care. I have the most important things in my life, and that is God, Daddy/fiancee and a few of my family. Everyone else can fuck off. Screw them. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment