About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 20, 2012

People who needs to wake up.....


*This is not what i agree with. I am merely putting this up to show you how wrong this is.*

me: hm, so you are saying that God wants her to stay in an abusive home? That doesnt make sense at all.

me: and since you probably will not reply back, i will just go off then. This pisses me off a lot. For two reasons really. One, i was abused by all three ways, physical, mental and sexual. And the next thing is that im a christian. And when you said that God planned her to be abused, that is bullshit. God never plans things like that at all. It is human beings, who have free will that does this. So where the fuck do you come off in saying that God does this? That really makes me upset, on those two levels. I will say this, you are coming off my list, as i see that you are saying in other posts basically mocking God, i will not tolerate that at all. And for you to put things up like this, is not right at all. I hope one day you realize what you have done and will repent to God for saying He has done this. And with this, adios.

Okay so i was browsing face book when i saw this picture up. I instantly got pissed. And with that i asked Daddy, His opinion of it, and wanted to see if He thought the same thing as i did. If you read this, it says that God planned for this woman to be abused. 

This is not right in every aspect. Sure, i have a personal thing against it, but also, anyone would get mad at this. God does not plan for anyone to be hurt. As i posted to this dude above, it is human beings who have free will, that does this. Because that is what God gave us. Free will, that doesn't mean every little thing that goes on in our life is God's doings. 

So, i had to write back. Yes, i was abused in all three ways, and never once did i blame God for it. At times i would ask why God would let it happen, but i know why. It is free will, and we have to handle things, and that everything on Earth is not going to be good. You have to deal with it and God will help guide you and help you out. NO where does it states that God plans this crap. 

It really makes me mad that this dude posted this. And from there he had posted something else, saying that atheists are better than God and anyone else because they are human beings who do right and etc. That in my mind is mocking God.

I will not talk to anyone or have anyone on any of my sites who will mock God. I will never tolerate it. With that, this guy has no thoughts of consequences of his actions. I for one, pity this guy, and i do hope that one day, he will open his eyes and see what he is doing. With that, i needed to get that off my chest. And before i go, i do want to state one more time, i do not encourage this at all. I wanted to post this and get my thoughts off my chest. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment