About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 18, 2012

Perverts and their evil intentions....


wash:hey
me:hi
wash:your sexy
me:lol who's sexy?
wash:you
me:hm how so
me;mousy is waiting for an answer lol
wash:why
me:why what?
me:not going to take it, as to show you, i have no pics up, so how can i be sexy?
wash:why not
me:i am asking how the hell do you think i am sexy, as to when i have no pics up? hm
wash:do not no ok
me:so why spout lies?
me:i know the reason because you have some intention behind it. now do you
wash:why you fat till me
me:does it matter if im fat or not? I can see clearly what your intentions are and it is quite sad
me:now you will be booted for being a damn liar and such
me suspended washman45 from the room
wash Left the room
me:damn pervert

There was a lot of crazy people out there last night. This guy comes into the chat room and i say hi, to be nice. And he tells me I'm sexy. For one, i know for a fact that i do not have any pics up. So, when people say I'm sexy and etc, i have to ask why. 


I know people have intentions and especially when they know damn well i have no pics up. I gave this dude quite a bit of times to explain himself, but he would just get quiet and then say something else. I am not like all girls, and say thank you to that. I have to know the reason behind why you are telling me i am sexy. I hate empty compliments, i hate evil intentions and why i ask so many questions. 


As i told him, why he thought i was sexy as to me not having pics up, he just says, well i don't know. Then we know damn well what he wanted. To try and get into my pants and try to cyber me. Thinking that paying me a pretty compliment will do just that. Lol, he messed with the wrong girl. 


After i told him off a bit, he goes and tries to pull the weight shit. Trying to put it back on me, why i am fat. And i respond, how does my weight go with what he was saying. And also, why does it matter to him if I'm big or not? 


And like i told him, it was one thing, he had evil intentions behind it. I got fed up with it, and booted his ass. I do not like people having evil intentions. I've been in a damn house like that and i vowed i will never do that stuff ever again. If you have a good reason to say i am sexy and such, i will take it, but other than that, be careful what you say to me. well, Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment