About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 5, 2012

scavenging for pennies, poem


*This is for Daddy mostly. It is what He did for me, looking for pennies to get a snacky item. And this little poem popped into my head. I am a mousy, and thought well hey, they can do this and that. And yea, it led to this. Enjoy*

scurry scurry to the corners
maybe today we will find our pennies

scurry scurry squeaked the mouse
to find some pennies
to fill our little tummies up

scurry scurry to the pantry
maybe we can find a few shiny pennies

ah here are two shiny ones
squealed the mousy

now we have twenty cents
but not enough so far

scurry scurry to the bedroom
maybe we will hit the jackpot

scurry scurry to the corners
no luck in the bedroom

scurry scurry to the bathroom
oh i hope we can find some pennies

nothing here, sniffled the mouse
let's hurry to the other rooms
i know our luck will change this time

scurry scurry to the cellar
hurray hurray we found the jackpot
now our bellies will be full for a week
on all the precious stuff we can buy
with all these shiny pennies

and so the mousy's scurried to the store
and bought themselves a wheel of cheese and a loaf of bread
they will be having sweet dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment