About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 15, 2012

Taken Love, Poem by me, pic by Daddy



      I.
This flower is a symbol
of O/our love

the symbol of unspoken vows
of unspoken words
that are exchanged each and every day

the symbol of an unspoken bond
that has been rooted from the beginning
and that no one can tear U/us apart

         II.
This flower is a reward in itself
a little gleam of happiness
in the middle of hardships

and with that, this little flower
has a deeper meaning behind it

It shows how much hardships W/we have gone through
It shows U/us that O/our love will never fade away

         III.
and when i peer down to it
a smile is brought to my face
knowing ever more
that this is your symbol of saying

how much you love me
a symbol of saying i am solely yours
a symbol saying more than mere words can express

          IV.
This is the meaning of being bound
the meaning of being loved
the meaning of pure happiness
Is to wake up, and see the unspoken bond
rest upon your wrist......

No comments:

Post a Comment