About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 14, 2012

Thoughts for today......



I just want to point one thing out, and it's not to start a fight, but what is on my mind. You say how hard it is for you and what you go through. But think of it as this, everyone goes through hardships, not just yourself. You have to keep that in mind, and try not to say only you go through things. Also, it is how you handle it, and what people throw at you. Just something to consider on. 


Also, dont give up on wire club or girls for that matter just because of a stupid girl. Not all girls are like that, and it is never going to be easy to find the right one out there. You have to weed out a lot of the negative but in due time, you will find your crystal in the rough, so to speak. Just trying to give you pointers in thinking 



If people cant handle rude people, or negative people at that, and say they are going to quit. How are they ever going to flourish in the real world, where there are more rude, negative and etc people? In this life, you have to take what you get, and to learn to weed people out, to find the right people in life...


With this, i wanted to blog about this. I was on wire club as usual, just reading some of the updates. This guy who is on my friends list, was saying, he was going to leave wire club because of a girl and that started a live drama. i watched it unfold before my eyes, and with him and another girl, saying how much hardships they go through. 


Of course i couldn't keep my mouth shut at all. And the above is what i wrote to him, and the next one is a quote i made from that as well. It is true, that everyone goes through hardships and of course most human beings will only say, what i go through and never give a second thought about someone else having hardships. 


If you only see yourself in "need" then you can have pity on yourself and need to depend on others pity to make you happy. Also, that is where another part came from as well. He was going to quit wire club all because of a girl. Sorry, but of course wire club has a lot of drama on it. Hell, I've had my fair share on it, and i thought once or twice of deleting mine. But you know what, i learned from it. 

You shouldn't let others depend how your moods are going to be. You shouldn't depend on others to make you happy or else it will always fail. But, with that, i hope this guy will open his eyes, and know that everyone out there, has hurt, has hardships in their lives,  but not everyone shows it.
Nor, should you give up on something all because of one person, or because people are rude and etc. Because then you start to wonder, if they give up so easily on that, then how easily will they give up on life, itself? Life isn't made to be easy, that is why it is called life. You go through hardships, and you are to try and live it as best you can. 


Each person has problems, but what makes everyone different, is how they handle it. Some wont do well others will. It depends how you are willing to look at things. Well, just my thoughts on a few things I've seen today. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment