About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 29, 2012

What is going on right now....

Shessh, no matter what, every two weeks or so, some kind of drama comes into O/our life. Well lately W/we been cleaning up the house and what not, to make it pretty good and what not. And if you don't know U/us but W/we can not have any powerful smells and what not in the house, car or around U/us. And His uncle gets it for the car. So W/we disposed of it and wanted to see how He could talk to His uncle about it, since he gets mad about every little thing W/we do.


So Daddy was talking to His mom on how to talk to the uncle. And she says leave him be. And it started to make me upset. Because W/we do leave him alone on things, but the major stuff that hurts U/us, W/we don't leave it be. So i held my tongue on that, but He was talking to His mom, saying how would you like it, if i told you to leave people be and what not. And i cussed, saying fuck it in general. I said it a couple of times and then all of a sudden His sister comes on and attacks me. Saying that His mom doesn't like me cussing and what not and that i should not cuss at her. I wasn't doing that at all. I was cussing in general, as i always do. And Daddy jump to my defense and of course i jump in because it pissed me off. And she starts screaming at me and saying that is my mom, you don't need to cuss at her, and i kept telling her i didn't. Because if i did, it was a mere accident and i would say sorry, because i don't cuss people out. That is just who i am.But she kept it up, and was using her disability against me. Saying, well if you don't want me to hear the voices then you need to stop it. And on top of that, if i did say that, Daddy would get on my case. I know He would. And i told them, i cuss in general. His mom hears me cussing all the time, and she doesn't say a word about it. But she went straight to Kelly about that. And then having that damn minion on my ass.


I had to be shushed a couple of times by Daddy. And from there, He just hung up the phone. And about a few minutes later He calls back, and was trying to calm everyone down. I was fine at that time, i just wanted an apology. But, He found out by His mom that His sister went to His aunt and that she was going to fly down here personally and kick U/us both O/out/ Now how silly is this, over some advice on an air freshener thing? Seriously, this isn't right at all.


With that, Daddy is really mad at them and basically disowned them. Which I'm still shocked on, because that is not like Him at all. With that, i don't like it when He gets mad, because He becomes irrational with His decision making. He wanted U/us to go to a homeless shelter, and of course this place is stupid. W/we would have to be separated at bedtime and that i wouldn't get hurt. Yet, it doesn't make sense, to sleep together you have to have a marriage license. Okay, why would W/we need a place to stay, if W/we had money for that? It just doesn't make sense at all. What about other people's lifestyles and what not. This place is just really a shitty town.


I am hoping soon enough W/we will be out of this and not have to go through this again. But Daddy scared me a bit, but it also shows how much He loves and cares for me. He told me, that if w/we go homeless and within that time frame i get hurt, He said He will hunt them down. That part scared the hell out me, because i never knew that side of Him. It's like, i didn't know how much He loved me and wants to protect me. 


The good part of this whole rant is this: He called up His uncle on the stupid phone and it sounded genuine that he didn't know anything that was going on. So on that, that is good and W/we wont be kicked out for that. But, W/we cant be here any longer as to what is going on. I hope this stuff blows over fast and can try and manage to have a somewhat of a good life here for the mean time. 


What makes me upset though is that He has disowned His family, as they all betrayed Him and that hurts a lot. Because I've done it with my family and now He did it with His. It is sad that He is not going to take them back after what they have done, and with that, i cant blame Him on that. 
 At this moment, i don't know what W/we are going to do, but take it one step at a time. Funny how i had weird dreams today and then this stuff comes out and about. Wonder what it all means.


But with this, i have really not like His sister at all, and i feel upset and mad at myself for letting my nature take a hold of me and help her out as much as i could. It makes me upset that i have to be nice to people who fucking hate my guts. And on top of that, when i was calm and she was on the phone and telling Daddy to listen to her, i told her, are you listening to me, i want an apology, of course she goes silent. I had it about a good dozen times, yet she wanted to go on about me and with her stupid disability. You know i don't do that at all. When I'm upset and mad at them, i do not say, oh you are putting so much stress on me that i hear things as well. I'm not like that and to twist my words an attack me for no reason, i will not be nice to you at all. All that did is bring out my Domme side and she can see how bitchy i can get. And it all happens around my period time, once again. It never fucking fails with that. It's like they wait until my hormones are out of whack to start shit. 


But i have made a decision though, if i have to, and it's a big if, i will talk to His aunt and try to get this under way. Even if she attacks me, i will be calm. I need to do this for Daddy. I do notice though when these major things that go on in O/our life, is when I'm really my slave self, and i think that is a good thing to do. Is to really try and be super super good and try to help out as much as i can. Like now, I'm trying to calm Daddy down, as He wanted to go walking in the cold snow, and at night at the least. I told Him no, it's not a good idea, as He likes to walk when He is mad. 
 But with that, i think i am finally done with my rant. So enjoy what is going on and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment