About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 24, 2012

Fake people in the lifestyle...

fad:takes awhile to train proply
me:yup it does. my training took about two years or so
me:and at times, there is some retraining done
fad:for shore
fad:im traing her right now
me:oh
me:so you do it online?
 fad:oh no shes with me at home
me:ohh okay
me:do you do all your training online?
fad:im chatting shes training on her knees
me:oh
me:what type of training?
fad:sucking
me:oh
me:anything else?
fad:holding her deep now shes gagging
me:um okay, what i meant is what is her training as a whole
fad:slave
me:yes i get that, but is she a domestic slave, sex slave
me:what
me:shessh
fad:all
me:and how long have you been in this lifestyle?
fad:2 weeks
me:hm
me:so you've been in this lifestyle for only two weeks?
fad:yes
me:and what got you into this lifestyle?
fad:just met and i worked out i was boss
me:hm

Okay i had this conversation a few days ago. At first i didn't remember this guys id, but after talking to him, it rung quite a bit of bells in my head. I want to show you all, what a fake looks like in the lifestyle. 


I think this is sad, and a part of me feels a bit sad for his so called slave. I asked him, how long he has been in it, and only said two weeks Now, that hit something, as it takes longer than two weeks into finding someone in the lifestyle. I mean with training and what not. It took everything i had to not rip into him.


I asked a simple, non complex question on what type of training and what type of slave she is. And i just get she is a slave. Someone does not know what it means to be a slave or what it means to be in this lifestyle. If  you are going to tell me she is a slave and then after that, i have to go into detail about it, then you should not be in the lifestyle at all. 


Then with that, i just left. It was crazy. I talked to him before hand, and he had like ten slaves at once. And i really chewed his ass out, as it was fucking crazy. And then now he is making this up, that girl is not going to be liking this lifestyle at all. But enjoy and learn a bit of the lifestyle. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment