About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 2, 2012

Family and their bullshit.

I wasn't really going to write on this until i saw this. Yesterday i wake up to see a huge fucking rant to me from my cousin. And i see how my family is. I had kept my mouth shut on a lot of things that went on. I had to kept my mouth shut because i wanted a family so bad. And this is how i am treated. At this moment i don't give a flying fuck if they see this, because i am fed up with their bull shit lies.


I had to cut my family out once again. And then saying it behind my back, that me and Daddy are both lazy asses and that i am pissed because they wouldn't send money. Hello, i was going to be homeless. I see how my family is. They don't give a shit at all, like i stated in the letter. I was and still am pissed that they don't give a shit, and just laugh at it. Family, and i mean true family doesn't do that. And especially calling U/us lazy. I see why mom called Todd a lazy ass fucker, because you know why, he is on disability for stupid shit. Yea, i am bringing out all the stops, because this fucking family is insane. 


Who wouldn't be pissed off, if their family, after saying, you can come to us if you have problems. That was a major problem. It meant dealing with bull shit here or going homeless and no one cared. And that really bugged me. I mean who, as a sane person would be happy that their family wouldn't help them out on that? And hear their family say well go to the shelter and i will get back to you, and hours later, call back and they just laugh at it. Never looked into it and saying they don't have money. And then a month later you see they are going to places that they lots of money. 


It's bull shit. But i kept my mouth shut, i knew it would start a fight in this family, but i tried pushing it aside. Because i wanted a family, but after i see this, and saying i am just like my mother and what not. I fucking hate two face people. I hate people who don't have a damn mind of their own. 


I tried complying and comprising with this family and this is what i get. On top of that, i finally got my grandmother's stuff, and they just threw it into the box. It was like they were just obligated to give it to me. Didn't care or put any love into putting it in. My shadow box was broken, and Daddy had to fix it in some way. 


And i kept my mouth shut on that. I just didn't say anything about it,because again i knew it would start a fight. And then over a simple thing that my fucking cousin did, and then talked behind my back, they know damn well i hate that. And then say these things. 


And on top of that, use my grandmother's face book name to say that I'm a disgrace. How am i a disgrace? What because i told the truth of what happened and what my feelings were? I knew from the bottom of my heart that they didn't care about me once again, i knew they didn't like my lifestyle, but i tried, as always to have a family. 


This time i am truly done playing with these people's games. I am done trying to comply and compromise and then i see what their true nature is, when things go wrong. They kept whining that i blocked them. I didn't block, i just un-friended, and i told them this, and in all of the things i wrote to them, they deleted, because they don't want to be seen as the bad guys. 


And from that, to say those things to other family members, it's just not right. I thought, i would not write on this, as to just settle down, as there is other things going on in my life, but i see now, that i have to show it to the world, to show you how horrible these people, who was called my family are. I thought of just letting it go and thought it was the end of it, but i see i will be the top news for the family for a bit, and you know what go ahead.


I love how they call me a drama queen, when in reality they are the drama queens. I was calm and collected when i wrote out all the things that were on my mind. They didn't like the part of me bringing up grandma, but you know what, it's bull shit. Grandma would roll over in her grave is she saw how they treated me. And use her name to say I'm a disgrace, and that they just didn't respect grandma at all.


How is it respecting grandma's wishes, if you just throw things together, and then turn on the first available chance? At first i thought i made a mistake at disowning them again, but after i saw this, i am glad I'm not with them anymore. I have told Daddy the next time family ever tries to contact me, ever look at my blogs, i will be lashing out at them, and i want Him to smack the fuck out of me and say no. 


I don't know why i get this compelling nature when I'm around family. I guess with my logic i can say, is that my mind works before my body and heart can tell me what is going on. I think that they have changed and that they understand what i went through. But you know what, it is exactly what Daddy said it would be. They only got back with me, because they hate my mom and dad, and that it would only last for so long. And guess what, it did. Sometimes i hate Him being right, but I'm done with that family. Time to bury all of it, and be my new self, that i have been for the past three to five years. With that, this rant is done for now, Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment