About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 31, 2012

Forgotten Snowflake, poem by me....


i feel like a freshly made snowflake
drifting in and out of this world
only to be forgotten in mere seconds

wandering/drifting ever so wildy
in this forbidden city
where shall i land?
where shall i lead this pitiful life i lead?

Because under this guidance
i cant bear to be dictated any longer

under this guidance
i cant bear the facts
that i will be my old self

this is why i turned a new leaf
this is why i turned a new fresh page
in my ever widening chapters
of this so called life i lead

What existance
what obstacles
must i face before i know
that i will be content
that i will be happy
that i will know for sure
that i am who i am
and that no one can shake the foundation i have built in Gods presence
that no one can shake with the utter words
or mere actions
that i can be myself no matter what
that i can stand up and not fear
of being homeless
of being without food
of being who i am not

I want this life i lead
to be grand
i want this life
to be what i expect it to be
i want this life
to have some fruitation
and leave my essecene
when i am long forgotten

What will become of this person
i see today?
Will it be ever more stronger
will it be ever more courageous
in the obstacles she face even today?
will it be ever more sturdy?

All these mere worries
tangled in a smoky glaze

all these memories
entangled with fresh memories
that make this person breath

yet that doesnt help this poor person out
in the things she yearns
in the things that need to be taken care of

Slowly turning another page over
i see her resting her poor head
on the icy cold window
peering out unto the wide unknown world
that forms right in front of her

wishing that she could be out there
wishing she could be part of that world
instead of being locked up
in this emprisoment she had made for herself

She hopes one day
she can break those bonds
that have a power over her
and not fear
or worry
no matter how bad or how small
her worries are
that she has someone to rely on

to rely on with a sturdy foundation
and not fall or falter through the cracks that come up
These are only part of her thoughts
these are only part of her worries
that she goes through each and every day

One day, she will get through this
and be the strong courageous women she was meant to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment