About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 10, 2012

How people are...



mik:are you really a Slave Water Nymph?????
me:yup i sure am
mik:do you do anything ppl tell you???
me:nope
me:only to my Master
me:as it states in my profile
mik:i am a Master
me:ok
mik:do you have a big booty??
me:none of your business
mik:i thought you told things to your Master
me:you are not my master at all
me:I am owned
me:and it will stay that way
me:dont try and twist shit
mik:you never said you were owned before this
me:I said to my Master, as i have one. Plus it states it in my profile
me:and shows that im engaged
me:shessh do i really have to do everything
me:if you are a so called dom
mik:i only want friendship
me:mhm
me:doesnt seem like that to me
me:because if you did
me:then you wouldnt be asking how big my booty is
me:so how about go somewhere else, or try and be a friend

I really hate people starting out on bad terms, as it leaves a bad feeling inside me for a very long time. As with this person, that's what happened. I don't like people twisting my words, as to i had it happen a lot in my life. That is one thing that will bring out my Domme side pretty fast. 


As with saying he was a dom, i don't really care at all. As i already have my Daddy, all i am here for is friends. And i could see what his intentions were in the beginning. So i had to make it straight in order to see what he wanted. He said friends, but even to this day, i don't even know anymore. 


As i talked a bit more to him, and it seems a bit weird to me. Talking about doing things to him and such, and went on like that for a while. Um, with that, i wanted to show, what people think when they see my id name in wire club and such. It's like, I'm a slave to anyone, when I'm not. But anyways enjoy the conversation and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment