About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 25, 2012

oh idiot people.....

shy:single?
me:engaged and owned
shy:that means in detail ?
me:hm well let's break it down shall we. Im engaged, meaning i will marry soon. Owned means, i am an owned slave in the BDSM lifestyle, hence my id name
shy:so u like it reaaly hard or just hard or
me:hm it's a power exchange lifestyle and nothing sexual in it for me

You gotta love idiot people. This is the mentality you will mostly get in wire club. Most people are only looking for "fun" or "play" and when i say something like this, and then i get, well what does it mean. Well now you know what it means. It means leave me the hell alone. :P Well enjoy the little conversation. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment