About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 24, 2012

oh, people who are stupid....

sa= stupid ass

sa:ur bf around?
me:my Daddy/fiancee is always around
sa:u still play?
 me:nope
sa:no flirt?
me:hm if i dont do "play" why would i flirt
sa:right

You got to love dumb asses. I always tend to get these type of messages, like i will be disloyal to my Daddy and do what they want. And then get all huffy and puffy when i still shoot them down. Shakes head, this will be a very short and to the point type of post. Well, now you know that i will not be swayed against my Daddy. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment