About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 25, 2012

People who always wants to know things they shouldn't....

guy:how sub are you?
me:well im a slave, 24/7 in the lifestyle
guy:does he care if you talk to other people?
me:i can talk to people, i just have boundaries on here
guy:like what?
me:no cybering, no pics, no obeying other Masters or others guy:oh.
so what can you do? me:i can chit chat normally. i can talk about my lifestyle
guy:how in it are you
me:i guess moderate to medium... but who knows..
guy:what is the craziest thing you have done?
me:hm, well it's between drowning and knife play
guy:wow
guy:do you get off on that
me:not sexually
guy:what crazy shit do you get off on?
me:nothing as there is no sexual stuff in the lifestyle for me and Daddy
guy:why not
me:because that is what W/we want
me:W/we like the pure power exchange to it
guy:so what do you do?
guy:sex wise?
me:nothing
guy:at all
me:no
guy:so you masterbate
me:no
guy:I dont get it
me:get what?
guy:why you dont do anything sexual
me:oh well

I know I've been saying this a lot, but you just gotta love people at times. Well for the most part, i don't mind people understanding who i am, or why i think on things. But this, dude was getting way to much into my business and i cut him off all the time.


I lied quite a bit, as it is none of his business as to what i do in this lifestyle and what not. I was getting annoyed at him for a bit, and so i would just say no a lot to him. It really is no ones business why i don't like sex at all. It is my decision to tell people or not to. I'm not on wire club for people to figure out why i hate sex. I'm there to chit chat and meet new people and be friends. Not, get under ashpea's skin and see what she is. But anyways, enjoy and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment