About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 10, 2012

People who are truly stupid...


mell:wanna have some fun sweety
me:sorry dont do that
mell:oh why not
me:well let's see im engaged and owned, and my Daddy would not be pleased with me if i did that
mell:he doesn't have to know and it's all virtual here nothing serious and it doesn't mean anything
mell:+ we are far away from each other
me:okay, you have to options, leave peacefully or be blocked
me:when people do not understand the word no
me:will not get anything else
mell:i see
mell:well go fuck yourself

mell has blocked you

You just got to love people who are so fake. In wire club, you always get these people who act so nice towards you, and they think, hey I'm going to get lucky with this person. Well this person tried to do that with me, and didn't like what i had to say.


One thing i don't like about people, is not understanding the word no. It really makes me mad as to what has happened in my life. On top of that, being with Daddy/fiancee, I'm not going to be cheating on Him. Yet people think it is okay to cheat when you are not married and what not. And try their hardest to get you to do things. As to what this person was doing. I told him no, and he has the two options i give and didn't like that at all. 


I love how they say fuck you, when in reality they were the ones that wanted to be fucked. Funny don't you think and right after that i get blocked. They think it is some power exchange, and on top of that, like it will hurt my feelings. All it does, is makes me happy. I don't care if I'm blocked or not, but they think it has some power to it or something. Well enjoy the small conversation, and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment