About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 20, 2012

People who cant read profiles.....

dau:so what are you up to
me:just chit chatting, and listening to Daddy, read me a story
dau:lol i see
me:yea
dau:whats your asl?
me:23 gender is obvious US
dau:cool your pics are cool , why none of you?
me:thanks. not allowed to post them
dau:i see hubby has a tight leash on you ?
 me:well have you seen my profile and name? im in the bdsm lifestyle

You just got to love idiots out in this world. I think wire club has a lot more of the idiots than any other site I've been on. I mean come on, asking me, if my hubby, which I'm not married yet, has a tight hold on me. Yea, it doesn't take to "leash" me, as i want the control. So as you see, i gave the dude a stupid answer back and never returned. Guess he couldn't handle my answer. Well enjoy and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment