About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 20, 2012

People who do not respect me or my lifestyle at all...

Pm from him

 cool:ash pls let me enjoy till the time mod come there:CD
 me:no
me:this is my lifestyle
 me:now respect it
cool:grrrr....
me:no gr
me:i mean it
me:you dont see me messing around with your lifestyle
cool:haha
me:now please respect mine
cool:lol m learning it
me:i dont care if you are learning it or not
me:if you are not in it
 me:dont play around with it

 Dominant and submissive Chat

 Cool:ring master here
me:rolls eyes
Cool:not slave master
me:shakes head
me:be nice cool
Cool:lol m nice ash.....i hadbath
me:you know what i mean, cool
Cool:yea.....
 Cool:*asking willow to sit*
willow:*sits* owo
Cool:*ask willow to prepare coffee
me:cool
 me:now stop it
me:you are not in the lifestyle
 me:you need to respect everyone in here, who is in the lifestyle
Cool:ok byeeee all
Cool:Left the room

 Different chat room

 cool:ash i think i need to be robot in dat room
me:no you shouldnt come in it at all
me:please do not piss me off today
cool:but ash they r not real u know it
me:i dont care if they are or not
 me:there are people who truly do this lifestyle
me:you should respect it at all times
me:no matter if they are fake or not
coolwow ash cool down i ws kidding
me:i dont kid with my lifestyle
Cool:i dint make fun
me:and i want people to respect it as i do to
me:you are mocking it
me:by going in and acting like a master
me:well then respect my lifestyle at all times
cool:ok ash i m not master.....
me:yes, so dont play around with my lifestyle
me:that is what im saying

Some people just doesn't have any respect for anyone, and it upsets me a lot. I thought this was a friend of mine, but i see how he sees my lifestyle and me as well. It pissed me off a lot, to see this, from a friend. 


This happened yesterday, and I'm still a bit upset with him. I don't care if you do not completely agree with my lifestyle or my thoughts. That i really don't mind, as i can just go on and be who i am. But what makes me upset, is mocking my lifestyle or mocking anything for that matter. And that is what exactly what my "friend' did. 


I told him quite a bit of time, to stop it and just respect my lifestyle. But of course he tries to justify it by saying that they are not real, as implying that they are all fake. Not all people who are in the BDSM lifestyle, are fake. Take me and Daddy, W/we are not fake, and there are others out there. Yet that shouldn't make you mock this lifestyle and the people in it.


Yes, you have seen me go on about people in this lifestyle, but that doesn't mean to not show respect to others. That's what made me so upset. Is that he didn't see the bigger picture, and even while i tried telling him that. It's sad, that people are so close minded and such. 
 But please think before you go and mock some one's lifestyle or them or whatever. You need to see how foolish you will look for one, and two, no one wants to be mock for who and what they believe in. Come on, have common sense. And with that, enjoy this and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment