About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 8, 2012

People who just want to talk about themselves....


SO=Someone

SO:can we chat bout sex lives and stuff, not cyber just fun q's
me:okay
SO:nice, how often do u get it
me:lol maybe once a year
SO:why
SO:why so little
me:a part of my lifestyle, and i dont like it
SO:u dont like sex? howcome if i may ask
me:no, i dont like it. for the non personal stuff, it is boring, no feelings or so for me
SO:k i luv it, the pleasure u get for it
me:yea for you
me:but not all will feel that
SO:yeh each to their own
me:yes
me:as with lifestyles and etc
SO;yeh, doo you play with urself
me:lol cant
SO:howcome
me:my lifestyle. BDSM
SO:bdsm?
me:yes Bondage,Discipline,Sadistic and Masochism, power exchange
me:hence my id name
SO:u like someone contolling u
me:yes, i love the power exchange, why im in the lifestyle
SO:doesnt in norm involve sex
me:no
me:for most of the fake people sure
me:but for me and Daddy/fiancee it is the shear power exchange
me:why no sex in my life
SO:im the opp i have sex every day
me:yea, i dont see how people would need it and such
SO:i dont need it i just luv it and i sitll get alot of pleasure from it
me:i mean i understand that for some it can be pleasure, but i think with me, what i dont get, are the ones who cant live without it, like they need it in order to live

Hm where do i start with this conversation.... well this guy just wanted to talk about his sex life for some odd reason. See that is what i don't get about wire club. Either it is very sexual, as in wanting to cyber, or to talk about their sex lives, or wanting to date. But with this one, wanted to talk about his sex life, and just covered it up by asking me questions.


So it went on, and i kept hinting at my lifestyle, as to i am different than him and etc. It took some time to say I'm in the lifestyle, and i could feel that he didn't like that all. From there he kept saying that he loves sex, but doesn't need it every day, bu later on in the conversation, said he needed it two three times a day. Now for me, that is where i don't understand at all.. is why do people need it all the time? It's not that addicting really, but of course people always finds things to be addicted to. 


I guess i will never understand why people love it so much, that they cant live without it.. but with that, enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment