About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 7, 2012

People who think im easy and dumb.....


da=Dumb ass

da:hi
da:nice profile
me:thank you
da:wr r u from
me:in the US
da:great
me:i guess
da:i like sexy
da:and u !
me:hm
me:how so
da:i have big nice cock and u
me:lol i got a big nice shiny cock as well
me:want to see it
da:yes
da:lol
me:shakes head
me:i was being sarcastic
me:i already saw what your intentions were, and with that stupid ass comment of mine, means go away
me:if you truly saw my profile, you wouldnt be talking to me like that

So had such a lovely conversation with some on wire club. Can you feel me being sarcastic? Because i am.So before hand, i get a notification of someone liking my profile on wire club. Then all of a sudden a pm came up. After he put sexy i knew what he wanted.


You gotta love people who think that once they do something nice, you have to oblige to them and do a favor for them, mostly sex. Told the dude to leave.Love how people do something and think that you have to do something back because they did something. Well guess what, I'm not like that. I see through a lot of people's intentions and will not go past a certain thing. 


But with that wanted to show, how most people think, when they talk to me and such. All because i have the word slave in my name, doesn't mean I'm going to be doing anything with you. Gotta love how human being's minds works, huh. Well enjoy the conversation, and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment