About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 8, 2012

People who think im truly stupid....


da=Dumb ass

da:are you a sub ?? or like roleplay ?? get back to me
me:well as my id states im a slave, who is owned and probably soon be married
me:why?
da:do u want to be controlled before hand
me:well im a slave who already has a Daddy Dom
me:why?
me:like i said
da:because i want to control u for a while -- to have u let
da:loose
me:well that wont happen
da:is your dom there ???
me:as it is a rule of mine and His
me:and it is a major one
da:ok then up to u
me:and yes He is always with me
me:yes of course, i am not going against my Master at all
da:maybe he can let u control u
da:me control u
me:no
da:ok your loss
me:actually your loss
me:as my rules stand
me:so it is truly you
me:now go away
me:good bye
da:what eva ... u should share its more fun
me:i dont do what people want. I do what my Master wants
me:and as a fake person as you
me:you need to shut the fuck up
me:now leave or i will block
me;either way is fine with me

Well with this conversation, don't you just love people who have intentions of having sex with you? Yup if you guessed it, I'm being sarcastic as hell. I had a feeling this guy wanted to try and dominate me, but i tried giving him a chance. But as it kept going, he let his intentions out. So, it went that way for just a bit, and you just have to love when they always say it's your lost.


How is it your lost, when you are not wanting it at all? So, i have a smart ass remark for these people, and say, nope, actually it is your lost as to you wanted the sex,and then they just give you a standard what ever. Just got to love those type of people. But i wanted to put this up, as to show how people are, when they see slave in your id name. Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment