About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 24, 2012

People who think they are "friends" with you....

da= dumb ass

da:when will u marry?
me:im not sure
da:not sure of the date or wat..?
me:just got a lot of things to do
da:wat r they?
me:you dont need to know
da:rude!!!
me:no, you dont need to know what the hell is going on in my life
me:because why do you need to know every little damn thing in my life?
me:seems like you just want to get in and just not do anything with it. so it is none of your business da:just to understand u better...
me:now if you want to keep calling me rude
me:then so be it
me:right now
me:im not in the fucking mood to be playing this stupid game
me:and you can, without knowing so much
me:which it is none of your business
da:ok! just forget it...
da:ok.. now its ur turn to ask questions.....
da:go on...
me:i dont want to
me:nor do i have to
da:yesterday u looked very interesting.. and suddenly wat happened to u...?
me:are you going to be one of those people, who always in my life,
me:cant take the bad with the good
me:seriously if you cant handle me being like this
me:then fuck off
me:im not here
me:to appease everyone
da:u r really being very rude!!
me:well then fuck off
me:im not here to appease everyone
me:so go away if you cant handle me being like this
da:come i fuck u...
me:good bye
me:and i see how you are
me:just like my family
me:just like everyone in my life
me:yea fuck off

Well i wasn't in a happy mood when i was chatting with this so called friend. I was going through a lot of things, and of course he just wanted to get in my life, and not really care at all. I know that i have a temper. I know that i can be mean at times. But i am only like that, when i feel someone is trying to pry into my life, who is willingly to not listen, nor help me out. And when I'm worrying over something. 


Of course this person didn't like it one bit. And i don't need people in my life, who is going to be like this. I went through too many years of that, and I'm not going to go through that ever again. I told the dude, if you cant take the good and bad from anyone, then you have no right to call yourself a friend. And to get to know me better, is not by prying and trying to get into my business, when i clearly don't want you in it. 


Some people cant understand what "friend" mean. It's like, they think it means you are suppose to be there for them, but not there for you. And i don't like talking about my problems when you don't care or you cant help me. Because how is going to be solved? So, that day, he got un friended and blocked for what he said. 


I don't like people calling me rude, when I'm not the one prying into someones business. And why i blew up on his ass. Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment