About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 25, 2012

People who think they have a right over me...

ja=jack ass

 ja:hey baby what u wearing
me:that is none of your business
ja:wow what kinda slave r u but ok whatever bye
me:well let's see im engaged and owned
me:so that is what kind of slave i am
 me:so fuck yourself

Oh people. You got to love wire club. I go into the private chat lobby, as i want to chat with new people. But it seems that people who go there, is looking for sex, fun and etc. And of course i get a lot of these idiotic pm's. As for instance, the one i am posting here. 


I think what makes me upset, is that people think i am either a sex slave. That i will obey any one's order and whims. As i said no to this douche, he is like what kind of slave are you. Well obviously i wrote a huge fucking profile on that site. Either you cant fucking read, or you thought like most, that i will bend those rules and appease you. 


I hate when people say, I'm not a slave or what kind am i, if i don't do what everyone wants. It's like, either being a slave is a fucking mindless drone, or you do everyone and you cant say no, or be happy about it. Just got to love people and their logic. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment