About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 19, 2012

What's been going on lately...

Whew, sorry i haven't been blogging a bit. Been doing a lot of things lately. Been cleaning up O/our rooms, and W/we decided to move back into O/our old bedroom. So that is what W/we have been doing.

I've got about a dozen if not more bruises, a few cuts and of course my back is killing me. I'm feeling a bit better, as He is trying to make it a home for the time being. He is the only one that cares about me, and i love that most of all.
 This bedroom I'm in, has so many memories with the both of U/us. This is where i first met Him and tally, and where W/we finally got together and such. The room He trained me in and etc. It has good vibes/memories and i love that most of all. Plus it has the colors W/we both love, blue and green so it is really calming.

But with that, i haven't forgotten about this at all. I have so many things to blog about, just haven't had the time really. I will get into it probably the next few days, as i relax before finishing up the touches to the room. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment