About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 16, 2012

Fake Dom once again....


james:u very submissive? want to meet a french mastser?
me:as in to talk, fine. But to try and Dom me, go somewhere else
james:show urself on cam?
me:and go away


As you see here, there are so many fakes on wire club. It's like the next best thing than collar me. Everyone pm's me thinking they can own me. And I'm getting quite tired of it. As you see my response to this, I'm becoming more and more Domme in this area, because what i truly want on wire club, is to chat and to make friends. 


But will people ever understand this? I mean come on people. Shessh, what i don't get is this: why are so called doms after me, when I'm not on the market? I really don't get this. I mean it goes with being engaged as well and they just come flocking. I'm just stating this, because I'm not sexy, I'm not cute, and my personality can clash with people. So i just don't get it. Well enjoy. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment