About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 16, 2012

Getting to know my grandparents a bit...


*well my grandparents on my dad side: Grandpa is a damn asshole. My grandma wasnt dead for a month and started doing all this traveling and stuff and not really care at all. Then laughed at me when i was going to be homeless and lied to my face, saying i could live with them, when i had no where else to go. 

Now my grandma: She was very feisty. She would cuss everyone out who needed it, and wouldnt care. She had a huge heart to love me, when my family never even cared about me. She is the type to do her own thing and say fuck you to others who wouldnt agree with her. And I also think she was a courageous woman. She survived breast cancer, then struggled with lung cancer for ten plus years. And then at the end, died of both lung and bone cancer. So i think that puts her up for being really courageous to fight through it for a very long time. 


Now,on my moms side: They are both assholes. Grandpa is an abusive person. Never loved me, or saw any interest in me, until i was on his side, with some of the family. Then and only then did i see the twinkle of approval in his eyes. Other than that he wont talk to me and such. 
Grandma: she annoys me. She is a fake Christian. Each time i would be with her, she would always hug me and kiss me and say she loved me, but i know it wasnt true. She only did it, because she still saw this girl who was not bright at all and what not. Sure she showed me love, but it wasnt the love i needed. 
So you get to see a bit of how my family truly is, and it is quite sickening.*


Well i'm on an opinion based social site called sodahead. And one of the questions was, what are your grandparents like. And i wrote this. I hate to say this, but it is all true. This is just a hint of how my family truly is. My family will just scoff at this, but it's the truth. Like they ever cared for me. 


The only one who did love me for me was my grandma and of course she is dead now. I find i a bit funny the people who truly loved me, have passed on already. Like my Godmother and my grandmother. I just think it makes me upset that they did what they did, but what can you do? You just got to live with it and then once you are out of it, learn from those mistakes. 


When questions like this arise, it makes me sad, angry and very mixed with emotions, because it brings up memories, but it also brings up questions. As to why, they did it, why didnt they love me. Why did they have me, if they truly dont love me. And so forth. But anyways, you get an insight of how my family is. With a tidbit of this, and of course will go in my memoir, if i ever write on it. Just a very hard part to write right now and im procrasting on it. Well Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment