About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 8, 2012

Idiot people.....


db=dumb ass

db:you a slave?
me:lol yes an owned one
me:why
db:wana roleplay?
me:no
db:can i have a go of you ?
db:whos your owner?
me:lol it wont work like that
me:go somewhere else
db:bend over slut
me:good bye

Yea, you just got to love idiots. huh? Well this guy just comes out of nowhere asking if he can have a go with me. Well I'm doing something new, which has been working pretty well. Once you say your peace, you just keep ignoring them. I've had two people i had to block for a few minutes, but then take off of block. But for the most part, just ignoring the dumb ass people works perfectly.


I hate when they come up, and thinking i will be their slave and what not. I hate people not reading profiles, and then get all mad at you, for not doing what they want and such. Sorry, but this lifestyle doesn't work like that. Don't like it, then don't be in it. Or even try to understand it. Well enjoy the conversation. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment