About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 24, 2012

Just people, shakes head


nom:nymphing around?
me: i wish i was. Not in any water, so, that will be a no
nom:sex in the water
me:no
nom:is that ur thing?
me:not a nympho
me:shakes head
nom:what exactly does that mean
me:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad that is what i am
me:shessh
nom:ok
nom:maybe my mind is in the gutter
me:seems like a lot of people's minds are in the gutter, if they assume im a nympho and not read the whole id first
nom:well if u dont mind me chatting with u with one hand lol
nom:is that the " i m ignoring you so u can get the hint" ?
nom:you can just say yes
nom:i ll leave u alone
nom:its better than being ignored
nom:so ur just going to ignore me/

And again, this happens all over again. First this dude thinks I'm a nympho, (they all think this) and then i correct him with a damn link to what a water nymph is. He just chalked it up to well I'm just horny and no sorry or anything. Then he has the nerve to ask if he can talk to me while he is masturbating. From there i just ignored him. It's better to do that, than to put on block. He didn't like it one bit, and should of taken the hint a long time ago. But about ten minutes after asking these he finally leaves.


I don't get why they want to do this. They see my id and think of she loves sex, she wont mind me doing this and what not. Sorry but like i said in my last post i will not talk to people who are going to do this. It is a waste of time for you and so forth. I guess people will never understand this. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment