About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 17, 2012

Learning a bit more on the lifestyle


trust:is this true that a slave girls feels she's owned once the master puts the collar around her neck ?
no. I felt i was owned before i was collared

trust:how long have you been a slave ?
almost five years

trust:What makes you a slave ?
trust:What do you do, etc...
 what makes me a slave... um it's just in my nature.. not sure how to really define that
 what i do, in the lifestyle, im a domestic slave, cleaning and such, but also, listening to Daddy when He needs it, and also do S and M

trust:Daddy ?
trust:Your father ?
 yes Daddy Dom
no

trust:Calling him Daddy means you do a sort of a roleplay, right ?
 hm how to explain this
not really roleplay
as in, hm
it doesnt stop at all. And with what W/we do, it's not roleplay. He acts like a father

trust:chooses your clothes, etc ?
not on clothes.... but other things

trust:what other things ?
like foods, when i can talk, what i can do, disciplines me for my attitude and what not

trust:are you into pain ?
of course, what S and M is

trust:I'm french and here, S&M is more "rough sex"
not real pain and punishments
 S and M is sadistic and Masochism... doesnt involve sex

My opinion is people don't make the difference between a slave and a "free whore".

Someone on wire club wanted to know a little bit more of the lifestyle. So, at firs he asked does a slave feel owned once a master puts a collar around her neck. And that is very untrue. Before you even collar a slave, you have to train him/her in the ways you want him/her to do. So, before being collared, you already have that feeling. And with discipline, and testing and learning things, you already feel you are with them no matter what. Just putting the collar around your neck, just shows that you are owned visibly. 


With the other things, it is common, and I've stated them quite a bit. Now, the last thing was getting into a different topic. It was about S and M and how people can not differentiate between a free whore and a slave. And that is true. Most people who come to me in pm's will want sex and want it now. And think that a slave is only a sex object. When it's not like that at all. It really does pisses me off, that people assume I'm a sex slave and that is all i do for my Daddy. But what is funny though is this: I've noticed people are really put off on S and M, yet people still try and dom me without ever being in the lifestyle and just wanting plain sex anyways because they see slave. I see that a lot of people have double standards, and i can be baffled on it a lot. 


Another thing that is a bit tiring, is when i say Daddy/fiancee, people always assume He is my real father. It's like even people in the lifestyle gasp at the word. I'm like come on people, you are in the lifestyle, this word is used all the time. Yet, they are so baffled and scoff at it, like I'm the crazy one. I'm just getting to the point of saying, yup He is my real father and see what happens. But anyways, enough on this. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment