About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 11, 2012

Mentality of people....


ja=jack ass

ja:slave?
me:hm
ja:what sort of slave?
me:read profile
ja:you seem to be nice
me:thanks, i try to be
ja:hahaha try to be? do you try to be naughty too?
me:hm nope. try as in, not to be an ass when stupid people try to talk to me or try to fucking Dom me
ja:hahaaha
ja:dom you in what way?
me:hm im so not going to go there
ja:hahaha
ja:sex domination?
me:its kinda apparent what Dom means
ja:not all the time if youre thinking straight
ja:so do you get naughty?
me:nope and this is where i say good bye

The mentality of people. I hate when people who say they are in their twenties, but act like teenagers. Its like how they perceive things, that they act like this. I have a rule now, that i haven't put up just yet, but its this: I'm not giving out any more personal personal information, unless i know they can be trusted with it.And I'm not giving people who are truly stupid a chance. I talk about two minutes and from there i will evaluate it, and if i see that they are truly stupid and don't want to understand me or the lifestyle, then i will just ignore them. 


And with this pm, you get to see, I'm getting pretty use to doing this now. Its seems like almost everyone on wire club, are either stupid or horn dogs. Just don't get a break from it. But anyways, enjoy the short convo and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment