About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 16, 2012

oh people....


me:
yes
or try this. I dont have any phones, cell phones or a land line phone. Been like that for about four/five years. Can you live without any phones? :P
 reply
GeminiWolf:
Do you skype? ;)
 reply
me:
No, i dont.
 reply
GeminiWolf:
wow! What would you do in an emergency? If you don't mind my asking?
 reply
me:
would have to get quarters for a payphone. Had to do it once.....
 reply
GeminiWolf:
Wow. Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
 reply
me:
You're welcome. :)

Okay, this is again on sodahead. The question was, can you live without your cellphone for a week. So i wrote back, and saying i don't have any phones at all. And it's true. And of course someone is really shocked as to not having anything in the home and such. 


It's not that shocking when you are poor and have no job. It's kinda common sense that you wouldn't be able to afford them. And of course the question came up, what would you do for emergency. And it would be what I've done, have to call on a payphone. It sucks, but you got to do what you got to do. Other than that, you really don't need a phone.


I think what is funny though, in this day an age where the economy is really bad, and jobs are slim to none, people always gasp when you don't have things. Like a job for one and luxury things. If people didn't have jobs at all, how can they afford all of the stuff they have? And it must be a lie, to them not having jobs, if they can afford gas money, car, phone and etc. Anyways, enjoy and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment