About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 19, 2012

Oh stupid people....


db=dumb ass

db:Hey!....are you a submissive girl?
me:yup, who is owned
db:so you don t let yourself being used as a dirty little camwhore ?
me:nope, it states it in profile and also rules
if that is what you are looking for, then go find another fake ass submissive who thinks of herself of nothing but a whore
good bye

I'm getting pretty much tired of people thinking a slave is just a free whore to be used when people want them. So, as you see in this little pm my thoughts on this douche. I do notice that my Domme side is coming out more on these dumb asses, because they don't want to learn from their mistakes. They think they are right and keep on going with their lives. I'm just tired of people not understanding this lifestyle because you have so many people doing the cliche stuff that people mention. And when someone doesn't do that, they just assume you do it. Or gasp when you say something different. Anyways enjoy and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment