About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 11, 2012

People can clearly not read anymore....


sa=stupid ass

sa:i'm good.. So, nymph eh?
me:water nymph
sa:meaning?
me:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad
sa:ok.. So, it's not a sexual term then?
me:nope
sa:ok.. So, it's not a sexual term then?
me:nope
sa:ic... bet you get a lot of confused people messaging you.
me:lol i sure do

Well with this pm, I've been getting a lot of people, pming me because they think my name means I'm a nympho. Yes, my name is slavewaternymph, but it does not mean I'm a nympho at all. You just got to love people who assumes things. I will get, well what does that mean. Have you not heard of a water nymph? So i have to keep this link up, and paste it to them, as to what a water nymph is. Like i said in the title, people can not read at all anymore. 


I state it once in my profile,once in a blog on wire club and so many times to people. Yet no one wants to say they are wrong with that. Sigh, you just got to love people, huh? Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment