About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 11, 2012

People, oh people...


sa=stupid ass

sa:call me master
me:nope
me:not going to happen
sa:do you need a spanking
me:do i need to spank your ass? seriously im engaged and owned
now leave

Oh you just got to love fake doms in this lifestyle. Huh, don't you? Because i sure don't. And of course one just had to pop up today. Thought he could just own me, without ever asking, hey are you owned? hey are you married? Nope, it was hey, I'm your master. You cant do anything. Well you gotta love my answers back to his ass. 


I hate bringing out my Domme side. I truly do, as it is not in me to do this, but when people do not understand no, or nope, i don't do this, because I'm owned, its like you have to bring out your mean side and what not, in order for them to listen. And even at that, some wont listen at all. So you have to block them for a bit. Sad, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. Well enjoy the very short conversation, and see what a fake think they can do in this world. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment