About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 17, 2012

People think this lifestyle is only fetishes......


ryman:how old are you?
me:23
ryman:32 here
ryman:too old?
me:for friends, no
ryman:thats all i am looking for
me:same here
ryman:what do you look like? why no pics?
me:not allowed pics and i look like myself
ryman:not allowed?
me:yes, BDSM lifestyle, hence the id name
ryman:hmm
ryman:okay
me:yea
ryman:i like my cock
me:um okay?
ryman:just saying
rymna:we all have our own fetishes
me:hm BDSm is not a fetish, but okay

So this guy pm's me out of nowhere. And I've noticed lately, a lot of people are asking me what my as is. I think its a bit peculiar but what can you do. I don't think why age matters for friendship, unless you are looking for more than just that. 
 So, he goes on to ask as to what i look like. Lately my response is, myself. I'm getting tired of these type of questions. As i don't have pics up, they think i will tell them what i look like instead. Then i go on to say, I'm not allowed to put pics up. As always i have to state this. That is getting to be a nuisance. 


So, he is a bit confused as to me saying I'm not allowed. And i say of course, I'm in the BDSM lifestyle... and he proceeds to say its a fetish. How is it a fetish when it's a lifestyle? People need to learn when to keep their mouths shut on something they truly don't know about. And to be really rude as well.  Saying you like your cock is not a fetish as well. It's normal to like it. I was going to say this, but decided not to. I think that is one thing that baffles me. Some people actually think this lifestyle is only fetishes. Maybe i will never understand that part. Well enjoy and Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment