About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 2, 2012

People trying to talk down to me....


MrC:Ah one of those, I see..
MrC:north tn
me:it's middle tn
me:and what is one of those/
MrC:sub..
me:yes, im a slave
me:as id states
MrC:a sub and a slave are 2 different things..A slave though, oh ok..
me:yes, i know what the difference is
me:im not new to the lifestyle

It really annoys me that people think they know everything about this lifestyle and such. And in this pm, i have a know it all. Which i shoot down pretty fast and he leaves me be. But, i hate so called doms and such, trying to make me feel foolish, or talk down to me, and I'm not going to have that at all. 


I am a human being after all. Yes, i am a slave, but that doesn't mean you can talk down to me whenever you feel like it. I hate people who are not in the lifestyle act more so they are in it, and try to do all these power trips and such. And I'm not going to have it at all. That is one thing i strive for a lot. Is that i tell people i will only obey one person in my life and i have that. Anyone else comes into my life, will only be friends and try to tell me what to do and what not. Well enjoy and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment