About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 24, 2012

People who are delusional


ja=jack ass

ja:i wish i could be ur daddy lol
me:and why is that/
ja:cause it would be nice
me:hm in what way? lol
ja:all ways hun
me:hm
ja:what
me:i doubt that. People who say that, truly dont know who i am, or how my personality is
ja:lol mm ok
me:mhm
ja:i just would like it if u called me daddy lol
me:lol well there is more things that go with being called Daddy and what not
ja:i would like it
me:lol no you wouldnt. this lifestyle is not for everyone
ja:lol well i still would like to be called daddy
me:sigh, you are just not getting it
me:oh well
ja:im not talkin about the lifestyle ... just the name
me:like i said, you are not getting it. oh well, good bye

I love how people always tell me they would love to own me, or they would love to do this or that to me. And it's funny because they cant handle me being a bitch, or lashing out and so forth. If you think you can call me your slave, then you should be able to control me, correct? Well when i show myself just a bit, they all run away or most of them are just diluted and think oh i can handle her, no problem.


It's a bit tiresome having to tell them, nope because they don't know me at all, except what i show them. Which is only a little bit, like a cookie cutter part. Of me hiding my personal stuff and so forth. So how is that knowing me? It's not. I'm a hard person to control and the only one i would ever do that is Daddy. Daddy knows this and so does everyone else who comes up and tries to do shit. 


I show a bit of my anger, i show a bit of my sadness, and i show a lot of my happiness. But that doesn't show what i went through, what i go through and so forth. I guess its funny that people think oh how wonderful it will be for someone to call me daddy and what not. When they have no clue what that means. And i tried telling this fool, there is more that meets the eye. Of course he couldn't comprehend that. 


It's already hard enough to take care of another person. It takes a lot more deal in a BDSM lifestyle and in a D/s relationship than in a vanilla one. Yet people don't see it like that. They see it as, oh this is so fucking hot(with all the sexual kink things that go on) or how hot it is to be called a daddy and what not. When they have no clue as to how much pain, how much suffering, heartache and so forth went into that. And with that, Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment