About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 11, 2012

People who do not know this lifestyle, shouldnt be in it.


funnflirty

fun:interesting nickname
me:yw. thanks i live by it
fun:so u r a slave
fun:and a nympho for water
me:yes who is owned
fun:????
me:nope
me:and im a water nymph
me:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad
fun:u r owned
fun:who is ur master
me:no one you know
fun:very interesting
fun:so u active in it
me:of course
fun:i would love to try it
me:nope, its not for everyone. Especially for kinksters who do not know it at all

And again, it happens. I love when things happen about five plus times in a day. But i don't get why people look at my id name and think where do they get nympho from? But anyways, i just love people who do not know the lifestyle at all, want to try it out. Like it is some kind of game. 
 And i told the guy off. This is not a game at all. People who are kinksters, like him, should not even try it. It is very dangerous. I mean hell, when i started this, about five years ago, i didn't jump into it. I had to learn a lot of stuff, before ever being active in it. I had to do so much, that it was really hard work. This lifestyle doesn't come to be fun all the time, as people think it to be. 


Nope, this lifestyle is very hard, it's very frustrating but in the end, it is very rewarding as well. But people will not know this because they all think its all wonderful and what not. Hate to burst your bubble, but it's called a lifestyle for a reason. With that, after i gave it to him, he just ignored me. I'm glad so, because i would of went off more on his ass. Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment