About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 15, 2012

People who tests your rules and what not.


steve:how r u sexy slave
steve:r u owned?
me:of course
me:and engaged
steve:ohh ok
steve:would u like serve two m,asters?
me:nope
me:good bye

Sometimes people do not understand when to leave things alone. You have two types of so called doms on wire club. It is a.)fake doms, who try to dom you no matter what and b.) kinksters who think they know the lifestyle and what not. 


 And of course this one, i think is the a.) one. Because i said i was engaged and owned, yet was trying to get me to serve him as well. I have made this rule already that I'm not going to be talking a long time with idiots anymore. And it's been working out pretty good. The only problem is, there are so many idiots that its hard getting a good conversation going. Even with these, saying no and ignoring, still takes a lot out of me. Well anyways, look at this as a little insight on how you can spot fakes or kinksters in the lifestyle. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment