About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 2, 2012

People who think they can dom me no matter what


so=someone

so;not much ur getting married???
me:yes, im engaged and owned
so:someone owns u
me;yes
oh ok
so:so u do as ur told
me:yup, if it stays in my boundaries and limits
so:so u like it hard but soft no kinky shit u wanna be dominated but to scared to see if u really like it or not
me:lol love how you assume things. I am a switch, but i am more slave than anything
me:i do enjoy being a Domme but still i love more so serving
and i love soft and hard, it depends
so:so u like to be on ur knees more than on top
me:i just said that. i love to serve more so
so:is ur other half there with u now
me:of course. He never leaves my side and i live with Him
so:why aint u pleasing him
me:lol not all the time you can please  with U/us it is different
so:if i owned u u would be on ur knees with my tackle down ur throat
me:lol and you never will be
me:which im glad for that
so:why would u be glad for that
me:u dont know me
me:because for one, i will only obey one Master, which is my fiancee. me:Two, you dont know me as well, or my needs and wants and never will
me:so yes, im glad for that
me:and people who say, well they own me, wish they did and are wanting nothing but sex
so:well if u say that u r willing to let someone own u u deserve to be spoken too in a manner which u will not like
me:lol in what way
so:the way i just spoke to u
me:lol and how is that acceptable?

You just gotta love people. You start talking about the lifestyle, and think they can own you no matter what and such. So, started talking a bit, and the dude goes on to saying, well if you were mine, i would do this and that. Like i told him, usually when people do this, it means they just want to use me. And I'm not that type of girl or person for that matter. 


Well went on, and told him off because I'm tired of people being so stupid and what not. And at the end, i just love, how he thinks he can just dom me, or to even "talk" to me in that way. I am no one's slave,but Daddys. I consent with Him and only Him. That doesn't mean  you can come into my life, and say this and that and do what you please. Not going to happen, ever going to happen. And of course i just stopped talking to him because he was a dumb ass. But enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment