About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 24, 2012

People who truly think they are in the lifestyle.....


dog:wow that is so hot starting so young.. it is so trustworthing to be a sloave
dog:how old is your owner
me:He is 29
dog:how long has he been dom
me:hm
dog:yes him
me:about ten years
dog:is that really you with the collar on ??
me:yes i was thinking
me:yes it is
dog:mmmmmmmmmmmmm hot
dog:very hot i've had a vfew collard
me:oh
dog:i get turned on everytime i see a choker chain on a young female
dog:i try to give tghem a sign that i know why they wearing it
me:oh
dog:nice .. bondage>
me:um only light for now
dog:what is light?
me:just sometimes of tying up

Apparently a stupid person who is thinks they are in the lifestyle just had to talk to me. Starts okay being okayish, until i say a few things and goes mmmmm that is so hot. Okay, i can already tell this dude is a wacko job. And rereading his id now, i should of seen it a long time ago. This dude is nuts. This lifestyle isn't sexual nor is it a game to be playing with. And he says  i know I'm not playing with it and what not. Yet, he keeps saying mmm to things. It started getting annoying as hell. 


Then i just had to stop the conversation when he asked to masturbate while chatting. If you are going to do that, then you should leave. I'm not here for cybering, or me talking and you doing that. Sorry but that isn't what I'm here for. It's to meet people and hopefully find friends. None of this bull shit of thinking people are in the lifestyle. 


From there, he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. If you cant get what light bondage means, then you have no business being in the lifestyle or even trying to be in it. I guess it just upsets me that people are so fucking delusional that they think they are in the lifestyle for real and not harming anyone. 


And with saying i try to give them a hint that i know why they wear the collar, well if the master/Dom knew, they would not like it at all. As you are getting into personal space and there is some protocol you have to do in this lifestyle. This lifestyle is about having manners and so forth. Sigh, when will this ever end? Oh i know, never as people think they are not harming people and can do it no matter what. shakes head, Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment