About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 17, 2012

People who up and leave out of nowhere....


patrick:so how come no pics?
me:not allowed nor do i want to put them up
patrick:not allowed? by who?
me:Daddy/fiancee
patrick:wow, you seem fun...
me:lol in what way?
patrick:you like being submissive?
me:nah, i was forced into it. Of course i love being submissive
patrick:I meant that's why you seem fun haha
patrick:I often wish my gf was more submissive
me:welp you cant force it and this lifestyle isnt for everyone
patrick:it's true
patrick:how far do you take it?
me:well, lets say, do S and M, and what not

I love how people talk to me for just a bit, and find something out that they don't like and just leave. I had this conversation on wire club. And lately I've been getting snippy with my responses to people. I just wanted to point out, that this isn't the first person to talk to me just for a bit and then just leave. You know, i really don't mind if you talk to me or not, but it would be nice and be polite they said they didn't like it in a polite way and then just leave. You got to love people huh. Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment