About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 17, 2012

People's true personalities come out after a few questions...


noah:i like your name
noah:its pretty hot
me:lol how is it hot?
noah:idk kinda sexy
me:in what way?
noah:idk i guess its just a feeling i have….i also think yu might be kinda cute
me:hm and im thinking you think im a nympho when im not
noah:no no not at all
me:hm then i dont know where you get it's hot and sexy and such
noah:sorry bye
me:yup bye
noah:bitch
me:lol whore
noah:im a dude….your the fuckin stuck up bitch who gets offended bye a dude thinking your name is cool
me:nope, not at all. But think what you will. You cant handle someone asking questions and you cant even answer them. And funny, i see your personality comes out after a few little questions
me:so anyways go your damn way
me:good bye

Lol, i just love people. This guy pm's me on wire club and says my name is hot. Now, what do you think of this, when someone tells you that? For me, it's trying to get into my e-pants, and trying to pay pretty compliments. So, i ask him a few questions. Why do you think its hot and such. And of course the only thing he can say is, i don't know. Well that isn't a comment I'm going to take then. He keeps up with it, and i keep asking why questions.


He says bye, so I'm like okay bye. And then he comes back and says I'm a bitch, when i just merely asked a few questions. You just got to love people. They hate it when i don't play their little games. They think they can get whatever they want, all because they paid a person whom they don't even know some compliments, that are not true at all. 


So, i just let him have it. I called him a whore and he keeps saying I'm a dude, okay, that doesn't mean you are strong or right. All it states is that you are a dude, and kept saying it when i called him a whore. Now, a whore can be for both genders not one. I think i know he was going with that, but i think that he was trying to be all macho/dom when it didn't work at all. 
 After a bit, i just blocked him for about a minute, if less, and then unblocked him and hasn't said a word back.  Well enjoy and Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment